Automatic loading of documents in an task

Options
Jonas Mahler
Jonas Mahler EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

It would be really helpful, when there would be the option, to load documents in an task. We use it as an preperation tool for appointments or meetings, so we use the same documents all over again. This would speed up our process pretty much.

3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Hello @Jonas Mahler welcome to the community!

According to my notes, this can be done already using the templates in the recurring task automation.

• Check this other post for reference
    • Follow those instructions
    • I am uncertain if the template can be used by itself
    • Give it a try and let us know in case it works 😉

Another way to do it maybe is to create some custom checklists that you can automatically load in a task, and some list items could be links to external documents like PDF, for example.

I'd be interesting to see how other MeisterTask experts would tackle this challenge.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Jonas Mahler
    Jonas Mahler EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Thank you for your Answer @Andres D'Andrea , this definitly works. We were already using recurring tasks.
    But that ii not really what we were looking for in this case. We are looking for an automation, that automatically load documents when we change the section of the task:

e.g. dragging one task from "open " to "in work" and when the task is in the section in work, there is an automation that loads an pdf document that has to be filled.

I hope that my idea is a little bit clearer now.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Sure! That sounds pretty cool @Jonas Mahler, I just voted it up.

Best regards 👋

Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited March 2023
    Options

The approach of @Andres D'Andrea is very well solved with the options available.

I do also think, that your idea is very good. This could certainly be solved in connection with files stored in a cloud. To do this, MeisterTask would have to be given access to the cloud (perhaps selected folders), which would then be available in the respective tasks for the corresponding automation.

In the meantime, you could also think about working with MeisterNote. A repository could be very interesting for your team. This could be integrated in recurring tasks as predefined links.

You've got my vote too 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.