One column should be visible

Options
Serkan Temel
Serkan Temel EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner

Why is it not possible that the first column for example is always visible if you go to the right?

1 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Serkan,

I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly what you mean. Can you give us an example e.g. a screenshot?

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Serkan Temel
    Options

Hi Rooster, sorry!
    Imagine you have a project. The first column is saving all ideas. If you have 10 columns, it would be amazing, while you scroll to the right, to go to the 9th column, that the first column follows you.
    Otherwise you have to go to the right, back to the left and so on. It would save time.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Serkan Temel

Now I understand what you mean.

Well, your idea is not bad. I wouldn't want to see the 1st column all the time, but it could be useful if you work like you do.
    I think the best would be, if there is a kind of a "pin" you could set on any column, that it is always at it's place when you scroll side ways.

I think that's a cool idea for a feature request. If you create it, i'll give you my voice! 😉👍️

Best,
    Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Serkan Temel 👋🙂

I understand your request. You refer to a "sticky" scroll feature that we know from websites, right? I can imagine that it would make sense, when information is needed repeatedly beside following sections.

On the other hand, I see some problems with such a feature. Guests could be a bit confused or overwhelmed with this jumping "Sticky Section" behaviour, for example.

Maybe a virtual "Sticky Note" feature, fixed in a desired corner of the screen, could be a good solution. I'm sure there are many ready external solutions on the market, so that Meister does not need to develop this 😉

In my agency, we're using a similar software for shortcuts, text elements etc. with a menu feature, called up with a pre-defined key.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Serkan Temel
    Options
  • Serkan Temel
    Options

Hi Jörg, thanks a lot. That sounds very interesting. What is the name of the Software? Greetings from Austria

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Serkan Temel,

the software is TBDeluxe (for Windows machines) 👋🙂

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.