(Custom) Default Template for Team (bring back)

Bring back ability to set a (Custom) Default Template for a Team.

The ability to set a custom default template for my team (for my Edu Campus acct) was a well-appreciated and well-used ability.

Trust me when I say you do not want to leave it to your students (even Uni students) to decide on their own random eye-popping map styles for their homework assignments. And I should not be stuck with YOUR choice of default map format either. You just do not know my use case.

[[ Of course, you have removed the ability to make a Custom Template at all. Which is sad. Finding and duplicating an empty map is a poor substitute for being able to make Templates which are accessible from the new map area. Especially so if you are working with a significant folder hierarchy and lots of maps. ]]

5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

You got my vote on this too! 👍

Best.

Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    edited March 2023

Would also appreciate this, along with custom themes in the new editor. However: for my own sanity and my students' sake I am very thankful that customized background images are disabled in the new editor 😁

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor

Absolutely, got my vote. This would potentially save tons of time and help to define a personal set of style attributes, too.😀👍️