Can you hide the + and ... icons on a topic?

Options
watata
watata EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

『+』と『・・・』を非表示にすることは可能ですか?

Is it possible to hide the "+" and "..."?

Best Answer

• Jens Brinch Moeller
    Jens Brinch Moeller International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 31 Star Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @watata ,

They are visual as you have selected this task, i.e. the assumption is that you have an intend of editing this task.

You can click anywhere on the page outside a frame/task and they will vanish from your screen.

Best regards,

Jens Brinch

##################

Follow me on LinkedIn and at Kaje Engineering

Answers

• watata
    watata EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited March 2023
    Options

選択した際に青い線のフレームだけが表示されるビジュアルを期待していました。+、・・・、青い線、これらはすべて表示されるかすべて非表示されるビジュアルしかもってないということなのですね😢

• Jens Brinch Moeller
    Jens Brinch Moeller International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 31 Star Contributor
    Options

Hello https://community.meister.co/profile/watata ,

I used Google Translate to see your answer - the result was: "I was hoping for a visual that would only show the blue line frame when selected. +, ..., blue lines, all of these are visible or all hidden visuals"

What I understand from this translation is, that you want to see a border around the topic - this is possible by clicking on the three dots upper right corner, click on the brush and you have the formatting you are looking for.

I recommend you to have a look at the MindMeister Academy as you will find some very informative trainings her.

Best regards,

Jens Brinch

##################

Follow me on LinkedIn and at Kaje Engineering