How to add a member as an individual contributor instead of part of my team?

Alessandro Toscano
Alessandro Toscano EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello, i need help… all people on my project are added as individual contributors and dont have problems to work in meistertask (all added on +ADD button), but 2 days ago i want to add another collegue and she end up in PRO section… I have PRO licence and now i have problem with she… i want to send it down to other members in project, how to do that??

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @Alessandro Toscano and welcome to the community 👋🙂

The problem you're facing is unfortunately a well known one. It's because of a conflict between your two individual paid accounts. Here you can find further information about that.

My advice is, to create a separate basic account for Ivana and then to invite her again. This way there will be no conflict, and you can administrate the way you use to.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.