Can I assign Multiple Tasks at once to the same person?

KRocc
KRocc EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

Can I assign Multiple Tasks at the same time to be assigned to the same person? I have BIG maps that need hundreds of assigned tasks - but I can only do 1 at a time and it takes forever. Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @KRocc,

STRG/CMD + A selects all tasks at once in a desired project. Then the same workflow as mentioned. As far as I know, there is no other way, to assign a bunch of tasks to others.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @KRocc and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can of course assign more than one task to a person. I hope that helps.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• KRocc
    KRocc EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited April 2023

@Joerg I understand that - but can you do it all at once? Meaning select more than one task at the same time to assign — rather than 1 at a time in the Map to connect to the Taskboard