How can I add 2 emojis in one branch?

Beata Mertyn
Beata Mertyn EN Basic Posts: 21 Star Contributor

One of my colleague added 2 emojis in 1 branch (please see screenshot from his mindmap).

Could you let me know how to do it? I was trying to add 1 by 1 but they are ex-changing, not staying both…

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @Merbe,

as far as I know, there is no way to insert two images in one node. I don't even think he inserted two images. But you can take a screenshot of two images, positioned one beside the other, and insert this one image of the screenshot in the node. Or you create an image with an external software (free cloud based software canvas for example) and insert two images, create a frame etc., exported the image and insert it into the node. 👍️

If anyone knows a way to insert two images in a node, I'm very interested to learn something new too 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @Merbe,

I have an idea!

You can add two emojis by right clicking on the cursor and adding an emoji from the Emoji & Symbols.

I am doing this on an Apple laptop so it might be different on Windows.

Please see the screen recording below:

Hope this helps!

Best,

Miša

• Beata Mertyn
    Answer ✓

Hi All!

I've just found another way to add 1 emoji in the text besides the media/ another one (for Windows users only).

You need to put ":" and then the list of all emojis is presented. you can write what you want and find the proper one.

Have a nice weekend!

Beata

Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Indeed @Joerg, that's what happened there...

One file, consisting in two images together, exported as a new unique image file, uploaded to the topic.

According to my knowledge of the platform, there's no way to upload two different images in one topic, yet

Best!

Andrés D’Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Joerg Koper

Cool @Miša Hennin, unfortunately that's not working on my Windows machine 👀

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    edited April 2023

I checked the windows help center @Joerg Koper, does the following help:

1. During text entry, type Windows logo key  + . (period). The emoji keyboard will appear.
    2. Select an emoji with the mouse, or keep typing to search through the available emojis for one you like.
    3. For more ways to express yourself, choose from GIFs and Kaomoji too!

• Joerg Koper

Of course @Miša Hennin That works like a charm 💪 I forgot about the opportunity to insert these emojis via text field 😆

• Beata Mertyn

thank you Miša for sharing this clue - I am also Windows user so the 1st option doesn't work for me however the 2nd one as well.

Btw. I'm sad that Mac users can do it easier via mouse :D

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Thanks for this tip!