Why can't I move a node in web version, new UI?

Options
vale
vale EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

Amazed I cannot do this. It works fine on my iPad app, but not the web.

I am using MindMap layout style, after upgrade from old UI format.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @vale and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Can you please have a look, if you have set the Mind Map to auto align mode in the web version?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• JHB
    JHB EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I have the opposite problem. Everything works fine with moving and re arranging nodes on the web version on my Mac, but all movements are locked and I cannot re arrange anything on either of my IOS devises. Why is this please? One day a week or more ago, IOS movements of nodes just stopped working.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi JHB and welcome to the community from my side 👋🙂

I will inform the team about your reported behaviour. It would be very helpful if you could first provide us with the following information:

• Version of the installed App on your iOS devices
    • Have you tried to re-install MindMeister on the devices?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.