Feature Request: MeisterTask Integration With Habitica

Admin BSF.company
Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Recently I posted 1, 2, 3, 4, articles about #gamifiation ...

So, in today's feature friday, it's no secret that I'm a fan, practitioner, and promoter of #gamification in the enterprise arena.

Having said that, I wonder how powerful and special MeisterTask would become if it would allow us to integrate our Habitica accounts with our Kanban Boards inside MeisterTask.

This way, each time we advance in our daily routines inside MeisterTask (checklists, normal tasks, recurring tasks, etc), we get points, battle monsters, and contribute to quests in what I consider to be the Queen of Gamified Productivity Platforms: Habitica.

Considering that Habitica is an Open Source Web Application, I'm pretty sure making this integration wouldn't be so difficult for example, if we call the devs who made the integration with Slack possible.

This type of integrations already exists for other solutions as well, and one solid example is the one available for Anki, the preferred Spaced Repetition study tool for those like me who hate to forget what was already learned.

Habitica not only would be getting hits during the study session each morning, but the whole day with this integration.

Vote for MeisterTask and Habitica

The Power Couple Of Productivity And Habit Building.

Best regards.

Andres D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

Tagged:
2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

@Andres D'Andrea - my mind is blown by this app 🤯 I didn't catch your "feature friday" post last week but now I am completely intrigued (they had me at "Your Life, the Role Playing Game"). I'm checking it out now - thanks for the tip!!

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Thanks @Andrew Lapidus!

I felt the same way.

Funny thing is, I found Habitica because I was deep inside the Internet looking for effective methods of retaining vast amounts of things I was learning at the time.

That took me to the spaced repetition algorithm of Piotr Wozniak, who is the creator of SuperMemo.

That took me to Anki, the Open Source alternative to SuperMemo based in the original algorithm of Piotr Wozniak.

Next; Anki showed me (nice and casual) an integration with something called Habitica ...

Then, the universe ...

Best regards.

Andres D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.