🧠 Project Board Template: Onboarding a New Staff Member(s)

Cathy Fanning
Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind
edited November 2023 in Get Inspired

Hi Everyone,

I've created a (basic) template for Onboarding a new staff member(s). Please note that this can be edited, changed etc.. to suit your individual business or company requirements. I have not included any automations or anything too sophisticated at this stage. It's a start.

Template file attached ready to be uploaded.

See what you think!

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Thank you so much for sharing this @Cathy Fanning - it's super useful and will help us build up a really strong resource here in the Community. Can't wait to see more 😍!

• James H
    James H EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
    edited September 2022

Hey @Cathy Fanning thank you so much for sharing this. We've just started getting to grips with MeisterTask and exploring the best ways to use it. Seeing this screenshot has helped so much with visualization and given me lots of ideas for how to onboard other team members. Really appreciate you sharing this!

Could you maybe expand on how you use the tags feature?

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi @James H @Miša Glad you found the template helpful.

The tags feature is really handy for filtering tasks, if you have a lot of projects, tasks and contributors. Allows you to create some form of priority, order and structure. The tags are also very helpful to act as a reminder of priorities to yourself and other contributors. Also from a reporting point, apart from having many different standard reports available, you have the filter by tags option available. Very useful.

I like to use tags as I'm "a big picture" person and I like to see everything laid out when I'm looking at a project. I find it acts as a really good reminder of what needs to be done by priority.

Hope this helped.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• James H
    James H EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner

@Cathy Fanning thanks so much for the tips, I was trying in the beginning to filter using the category sections and just discovered how to filter by tags! 😁

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Thanks for sharing @Cathy Fanning!