How to export midmaps with photos?

Vera Morgana
Vera Morgana EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

It's a pretty direct question. How to export the mindmap with the media attachments?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Vera Morgana and welcome to the community 👋🙂

May I ask, in which format you want to export the mind map? When you export to PDF, MindMeister etc. the images will normally be exported too. A bit more information would be helpful.

Best Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Vera Morgana
    Vera Morgana EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

@Joerg Koper, I am getting the following error. Is it because my mind map is too big? I do admit it is rather big, but exporting is point form anyway, which I am ok with. Exporting doesn't seem to work either way.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Vera Morgana,

may I ask you what type of account you have? In this overview, you can find some information about the export opportunities, MindMeister offers. If you have a paid plan, it should normally work, no matter how big the mind map is.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.