How do I contact customer support?

ngothyepeng
ngothyepeng EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Hello,

I could not locate the email for customer support. I need help with my email because when I clicked on the link that MindMeister sent, it states, "Oh no, something went wrong."

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hello, @ngothyepeng, welcome to the Community!

I've marked in yellow the steps I follow in case I need to contact Support:

I've left a message for the Community Team just know, so you get channeled to Support as soon as they start their next shift.

Best regards.
    Andres D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @ngothyepeng - Andres is correct! You can find all the relevant information for contacting support here.

Best,

Andrew

• James Wheeler
    James Wheeler EN Pro Posts: 2 Beginner

@Andrew Lapidus No, I don't believe you can find all the information at that link you provided.

The support articles say that you should click the Contact Us menu item from the ? button, but when you do that, you just get a page with links back to the support articles:

This is obviously infuriating. I also need to speak with a representative but have no way of getting in touch. Can you have someone reach out to me?

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi James - I've forwarded this issue to our support team, who will reach out via e-mail to contact you ASAP.

Sorry for the frustration here, 

Andrew

• James Wheeler
    James Wheeler EN Pro Posts: 2 Beginner

@Andrew Lapidus

Still no contact from Support…

• Rana Atie
    Rana Atie EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I'm having issues upgrading to pro and can not find any contact information. Who can help???