Person API returning too many rows

Doeke Zanstra
Doeke Zanstra EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

The /persons API is returning 88 rows. But when I check in the team members page, I only see 72 users, plus 6 pending invitations. So total 78 users.

When I look at the difference I see some old email addresses in the API's result that might have been invited, but do not show up in the team-admin's team members page.

How come?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hello @doekman, welcome to the Community!

That issue appears to be one for Tech Support, have you tried contacting them following the steps in this image?

Best!
    Andres D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @doekman and welcome to the Community!

Persons shows anybody you've shared your projects with rather than who is in your team. So you might be seeing 78 instead of 88 because 88 people may have access to your projects.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Doeke Zanstra

Haha, my next question would be: how do I get support 😂

Thanks!

• Doeke Zanstra

One thing to add: this only works if you're logged into the team-admin account, when you're on the Pro-plan…

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Great, thanks for sharing the tip @doekman!

Since I'm the team admin, I always see that option available, so it's great to know the context of why somebody might not see the option to send a support ticket.

Best!
    Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Doeke Zanstra

Thanks @Miša Hennin for the answer. That explains the difference.

Do you know if there is an API that gives all the team members? We need that for quality assurance, so we don't pay for accounts that are not in use…

Thanks.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Doeke Zanstra,

Unfortunately, we don't have an API for that because the API is only for MeisterTask. All our team info is held in Accounts where we don't currently have any APIs.

Sorry to disappoint!

Best,

Miša