Is it possible to email a thought to a MindMeister mindmap?

Chace Campbell
Chace Campbell MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 8 Beginner

Often I capture ideas from emails that I would like to send to a mindmap. I see some discussion in the past about being able to email thoughts to MindMeister, but I can’t find out how to do it.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @Chace Campbell,

I hope, I do understand correctly what you mean. You'd like to send an email into a mind map or a specific node, like it's possible in MeisterTask? I'm afraid that's not yet possible. If you'd like to see this feature in the future, you can of course write a feature request.

You can easily add notes into your mind map and if you want to insert a link, it's also made very easy:

A good way to handle ideas or to insert emails is, to create a specific project board in MeisterTask. Maybe a project called "Creative Ideas" and then to use MeisterTask in combination with MindMeister. This way you have many more possibilities. And if you'd like to combine MindMeister with MeisterNote, you have a further option at hand.

I hope I could give you some ideas, or inspire you, to combine the programs.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.