Shouldn't Timeline be available at the PRO level?

Options
Felipe
Felipe EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

MeisterTask PRO does NOT include Timelines? I would think Timelines should start at the PRO level?

Best Answer

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Felipe

I'm sorry but the timeline is not included in PRO. You need Business to get the timeline feature.

But I can recommend the Business version very much. I know it's a little expensive, but it's worth it!

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

Answers

• Felipe
    Felipe EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Thank You Samuel,

Yes, I know that is not included in the PRO. I am suggesting that it should be; even w/an additional incremental cost. For example have a PRO + Timeline offer (at additional cost; but not as much as the Business). Timelines are a common tool w/PROfessional that do presentations but have no need for all the extras bundled w/the Business offering.

Just some customer feedback that I hope is considered. I am inclined to believe that other customers share similar sentiments. I think you have a great product & I enjoy using it.

• Tatsuhito Koya
    Tatsuhito Koya EN Pro Posts: 9 Beginner
    Options

I'd also like to see it happening. Being able to assign the start/end times and visualize timelines should be available to the Pro users — at least as an option. I use MeisterTask to manage my projects and tasks. Therefore, like Felipe, I don't need the features of the Business plan's roles/permissions and security restrictions. I hesitate to pay double the price to subscribe to the business plan to use the timeline feature.