How to recover a lost mind map node?

Gustavo Bertani Favarin
Gustavo Bertani Favarin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I ended up deleting a map nod. But there was a sub nod that was important and it was erased with it. Upon clicking the revert button, a pop-up appeared saying that the team was aware of an issue and had the page updated.
Well, now the map nod is gone, there's no way to revert it.

How am I going to recover my nod now?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gustavo Bertani Favarin,

It is most likely that the popup appeared because you temporarily lost internet connection. MindMeister only works with a strong internet connection so I believe the node cannot be recovered.

However, I have referred your request to support so that the team can look into it for you. Someone will be in touch with you shortly via email.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi @Gustavo Bertani Favarin

Tag @Andres D'Andrea and @Joerg Koper here. Think they can give you a hand here for sure.

Best,
    Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Rooster McNugget,

thanks for mentioning me here. I think we have to get the Dev Team on board. Seems to be a bug. We'll try to help as soon as possible @Gustavo Bertani Favarin.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Gustavo Bertani Favarin
    Gustavo Bertani Favarin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Just coming back to give feedback on my case to the community and anyone who wants to know. It wasn't a problem with a bad connection or anything on my part.
    This loss of maps, according to the dev who assisted me, were already recurring things. So, on the day and at the same time that I was using Meister, coincidentally, when I lost the map, the system was being updated to a better version so that this bug doesn't happen anymore.
    Unfortunately I lost the map for a short time before the new update, which only prevents the bug from occurring but unable to recover the maps.

Thank you all

• S Deshmukh
    S Deshmukh EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Faced the exact same issue. It was most certainly not because of internet issue. I attempted to revert a change and that deleted an entire note with crucial details. I had downloaded the map. When I imported the .rtf file in a new map, the rendering of the map was distorted with very long nodes running horizontally. This is a crucial bug; dev team needs to find a solution to this and facilitate recovery of lost nodes.