Idea: Columns collapsible with one click

Michael Heil
Michael Heil DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 86 Star Contributor

Hello MeisterTask,

Since we always work with a lot of columns in all projects, I would wish that there was a button (or right mouse button function) with which you can collapse all columns with one click. Now I always have to tediously collapse every single open column by double-clicking

Michael Heil

eBusiness-KompetenzZentrum gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

13 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

I think this can be easily implemented with a shortcut key @Michael Heil 👍️

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Michael Heil

@Jörg Koper that is a great idea!!

Michael Heil

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Good idea @Michael Heil! I've found I have way too many columns in my static boards and it'd be very useful to collapse them all with a click, rather than manually clicking each. Thanks for sharing!

• Michael Heil

@Miša Great, then please give my Suggestion an upvote 👍😀

Michael Heil

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

• Michelle Hoffmann
    Michelle Hoffmann EN Basic Posts: 10 Beginner

Additionally I would love to see a quicker collapsing even of single columns. i.e. click on the column icon to collapse instead of changing the icon, which can be done in the ellipsis anyway. click, click, click and three columns are closed.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Michelle Hoffmann,

At the moment, you can collapse columns with a double click. Just click twice on the coloured banner at the top of columns (be careful not to click over the name or icon as this will instead open the name and icon editor).

Best,

Miša

• Michelle Hoffmann
    Michelle Hoffmann EN Basic Posts: 10 Beginner

Thanks, that helps, still is a little cumbersome from an UX standpoint, to hit the right spot. I will give this a try.

• Miša Hennin

Yes - I agree! I also think it'd be cool if it collapsed just with one click.

Just wanted to let you know it's technically possible:)