[RESOLVED] Why is time tracking activating itself?

Spyros
Spyros EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi there!

There is a problem in the time tracking of my tasks…

Time Tracking is activating by itself, without a relevant command. I had the same issue before some months, but it was solved. Last few days the problem was appeared again.

Any help?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Spyros,

I just received news that this issue should now be resolved. Could you confirm?

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Spyros,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening!

Please clear the cache and cookies in your browser, try another browser or open your account in incognito/private mode to see if the behavior changes. 

If this doesn´t help, please provide me with the following details to investigate the issue further:

• Is this behavior occurring in the web app, desktop app, or mobile app?
    • How long have you been experiencing this behavior? Has anything in particular happened during that time?
    • What operating systems and browser versions do you use?

Via DM, could you please send me the name of the affected project and a link to the affected task. In addition, could you grant us support access to your account? To do this: head over to your policies section in your accounts area (follow this link) to access this section directly and grant our team Support Access.

Best,

Miša

• Spyros

Hi Misa, thanks a lot for your prompt answer!

This issue is occurring in the web app, everything looks great in the mobile up (I don't use the desktop app).

I have been experiencing this problem the last 4-5 days.

The operating system is MAC OS Catalina, Version 10.15.7 (19H2026), and the browser is Google Chrome (Version 112.0.5615.137).

Sp.

• Miša Hennin

Thanks for the info!

I've passed this on to the devs and will update this thread with any information.

Best,

Miša

• Spyros

Hi Miša, I confirm that this issue has been resolved (till now I don't have any problem).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Spyros