[POTENTIAL BUG] Is there an issue with the Timer or are we missing something?

Options
AnneC
AnneC EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi!

We have an issue with the timer feature (Meister tasks).

I don't believe that the timer is working properly. 

I recorded this video for you so you can see firsthand what the issue we are having is:Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting or an update that I am missing?

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6st05t8fs6mjxv/MT-TimerIssue.mp4?dl=0

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    Options

Good morning Anne and welcome to the Community!

This looks like it could be a bug.

Please clear the cache and cookies in your browser, try another browser or open your account in incognito/private mode to see if the behavior changes. 

If this doesn´t help, please provide me with the following details to investigate the issue further:

• Is this occurring in the web app, desktop app, or mobile app?
    • How long have you been experiencing it? Has anything in particular happened during that time?
    • What operating system and browser versions do you use?

In addition, could you grant us support access to your account? To do this: head over to your policies section in your accounts area (follow this link) to access this section directly and grant our team Support Access.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Miša

• AnneC
    AnneC EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
    Options

Thanks for getting back. We tested it with your suggestions but we're still having issues.

Here are the additional info:

• Web app
    • Since we started this project (4-5 days). Nothing in particular has happened.
    • Chrome

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @AnneC,

Thanks for the info - Have you been able to grant support access as mentioned above?

Best,

Miša