Print and Export Agenda

Bart Verheecke
Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor

It would be great if we could print or export the Agenda View to PDF. Some of my Agenda columns are recurring meetings where I need to discuss specific tasks. This way, I can easily attach various project tasks to a meeting without having to leave MeisterTask or create separate lists or notes.

But unfortunately I can't print the Agenda (or specific column in Agenda) to bring to the actual meeting. A print function similar to what is offered in Projects would be awesome.

6 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Leader

Hi @Bart Verheecke,

that's an interesting point. I'm in.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Really like this idea, +1 from my side. I have to say I wasn't fully aware of the utility of printing projects/tasks until it was pointed out in another post!

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader

I also like this… you have my vote!

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!