Can I lock a section so only the project owner can edit it?

Tommld
Tommld EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited October 2022 in Ask the Community

Hello,

I am new to meistertask pro. I would like to lock a section that only the owner can amend or change but all the members can read. Then for the rest of the sections in the project all members can read and amend.

If it is not possible to lock a complete section, is it possible to lock a single task only for the owner to amend? This would act as a header in each section that should only be amended by the owner.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tommld

Thank you Joerg! Do you know if a commentator can mark off checklists in Meistertask Business?

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited October 2022

You're welcome @Tommld.

The commentator can only watch and write comments. If you wish to cooperate with others by giving the opportunity to check and uncheck or ad new marks, you can invite them as a Guest (MT Business).

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Tommld

Thank you Joerg!