Help us improve our CV with a MindMeister or Meister certificate

Options
Tatiana Torres
Tatiana Torres International Partner, EN Business Posts: 28 Star Contributor

Some of us are Meister experts and also work on a daily basis with Meister products, last week the university I work with asked me to present a certificate where I can show my expertise with MindMaps on MindMeister and I only have a badge that's cool but at the same time is helpful to have a certificate that shows that as a proof specially for our CV.

2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Sounds like an excellent idea, Tatiana! I'll tag our partner manager, @Eva Schindler , who might have more information on this topic.

• Eva Schindler
    Eva Schindler EN Basic, Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 132 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Tatiana Torres! We have certificates for our partners, but they've only been introduced recently as part of our Academy, that's why you haven't heard about them yet :) I'll send you more information via email asap.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 634 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Tatiana Torres ,

yes, we do provide certificates on our MindMeister and MeisterTask Academy like Eva said above 😎

Each public course on our MindMeister Academy homepage contains a certificate at the end of the course. You can download it and share it on Linkedin 👩‍🎓.

(Additionally, we have special courses that are only available for Expert Partners and, therefore, special Certificates for Expert Partners as well. Those are clearly marked with the Expert Partner badge.)

Here is the MindMeister Academy:

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

Agreed @Tatiana Torres - it'd be great for my students too. I will refer them to the Academy - thanks @Cornelia Patscheider 😊

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

This is nice, but this is for everyone who uses the academy, so nothing really special ;).

We would love a special certifcate for exclusive/expert partners, we can put on linkedin and on our websites. Maybe also more badges :)

Actually which one are the courses that are only available for expert partners? I cannot see any expert-partner badge in my certificates 😪

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Eva Schindler
    Eva Schindler EN Basic, Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 132 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich! We have those partner certificates precisely :) I will email you more details since these courses are partner exclusive and not publicly available.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 634 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich ,

you are totally correct, so far you have had only access to the public courses. @Eva Schindler will get in touch with you as well to enable access to courses that are only available for expert partners. After she enables access, you will see those courses alongside your other current courses.

• Tatiana Torres
    Tatiana Torres International Partner, EN Business Posts: 28 Star Contributor
    Options

I already have mine the course and experience was great check this: https://meister.coassemble.com/certificate/MTAzMTMyXzEwMzE0OTQ

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Options