Training Resources

Cathy Fanning
Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi Everyone!

Had an idea, just wanted to gauge general feedback etc.. Is it a good idea to start a library of training resources that all the partners can use for their clients in addition to the MeisterTask channel on YouTube?

I know it involves a lot of work but just wanted to get your thoughts.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 591 Community Admin

That's an awesome idea! I would love to see something like this. Especially if it could host a variety of different formats and not just video. Like one-pagers etc.

• Eva Schindler
    Eva Schindler EN Basic, Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 132 Community Admin

Hi @Cathy Fanning, could the Partner Kit be what you're looking for? It's accessible via the partner portal and is filled with useful content for our partners. The Academy & Help Center might also be helpful and are available for anyone who wants to learn more about Meister's products :)

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi @Eva Schindler thanks for that. I was thinking of other specific training aids as well as the Meister Academy and the Partner Kit contents. All of which are great. Some examples users / clients could use as a take away from training sessions: 1 or 2 page pdf copies of keyboard short cuts, cheat sheets, creating projects, creating tasks, beginners tips, intermediate, advanced tips and so on. These are extras that I include in training sessions as well as online training resources. Hope I've explained this ok.

Cheers.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

I'm not familiar with the partner kit, but I absolutely love the idea of a training session paired with a tangible "takeaway" document/cheat sheet. I think this would definitely supplement the Academy/Help Center content since it's related to a specific talk or webinar!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Agreed @Andrew Lapidus !