Meet the Community - Introduce Yourself! 🤝

Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
edited September 2023 in Community Café

Hi everyone, and greetings from Meister's Vienna office! 🙂👋 My name is Andrew and I'm a Community Manager here at Meister.

I couldn't be more thrilled to help build this Community and create a space for Meister Users to collaborate, share best practices and shape the future of our products!

If you'd like, you can use this thread to introduce yourself and share a bit about what you do, where in the world you do it, and how you use the Meister Suite.

In fact, feel free to share any other information (or even a photo) you'd like other users to see! We're a very dog-friendly office here in Vienna, so extra points to anyone who posts a pic of one of their four-legged colleagues.

P.S.: An unseren deutschsprachigen Kolleg:innen: keine Sorge - bei Meister sind wir alle zweisprachig, also stellt euch gerne auf Deutsch vor!

In the meantime, check out this pic of our beloved Meister dog, Peanut:

Tagged:

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco Welcome! Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    edited October 2022

Hello @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco, good to see people from Latin-American regions joining this community. Bienvenido!

We started a tag called Español a couple of weeks ago, for content in Spanish. You're welcome to add some more in the future.

I have good friends in Peru and I just added you to my LinkedIn network.

Wishing you all the best!

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

So glad to have another educator in our community, @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco! Welcome!

• Bertrand Casaert
    Bertrand Casaert EN Basic, International Partner Posts: 8 Beginner

Bonjour à toutes et tous.

Je suis enseignant de formation (instituteur primaire) et actuellement conseiller techno-pédagogique au Conseil de l’enseignement en Belgique. Passionné de recherche pédagogique, neurosciences et de nouvelles technologies.

?

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Bonjour et bienvenue @Bertrand Casaert 😃! We already have quite a few interesting posts about educational use cases in the Community. You can check them out here: Embedding Audio Files, Educational Mind Map, Course Syllabus Template, Academic Research Project Board. I hope you enjoy!

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco Welcome aboard!

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• Vivek Khandelwal
    Vivek Khandelwal EN Basic, International Partner Posts: 13 Beginner

So awesome to meet you and everyone else here! 👌🙌

Cheers

Vivek

Connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vkhandelwal/

• Vivek Khandelwal

Hello everyone...

Am Vivek Khandelwal from India!

I got introduced to the 'World of Meister' during the pandemic and since then...I feel that we are great friends to each other.

I've been an advocator tool for many people - being part of the prestigious partner community gave me the power to bring in exposure to other people as well.

I keep spreading positive vibes in as many ways as possible.

Delighted to be here and looking forward to drawing inspiration from each one of you here!👌🙌

Sharing some of the ways in which I keep talking about our products:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6981442334731235328?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6981442334731235328%29

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-positive-mindset-books-youth-students-along-vivek-khandelwal/?trackingId=yCriDsLvRZ6VYrEpSVivgw%3D%3D

Your feedback will be awesome to have 🤝

Cheers

Vivek

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Vivek Khandelwal and welcome! It's great to have you here and hear your Meister story - I think the value of Meister tools really became apparent for a lot of people during the pandemic and now in the post-pandemic world!

I can't wait to see more of your maps and templates, feel free to share them in our Tips and Templates category where you can also see those others have created!

• Vivek Khandelwal
  • Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Welcome @Vivek Khandelwal, this is a great community.

Looking forward to learning from your expertise.

Best regards 👍️

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Cathy Fanning

Hi @Vivek Khandelwal Welcome to the community! Enjoy.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• Vivek Khandelwal

Cheers

Vivek

• Vivek Khandelwal

Cheers

Vivek

• gjung@unityambassadors.ch
    gjung@unityambassadors.ch EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

Hello,

My name is Gabi and I'm a new member at meister community.

I'm working with my company in health-management consulting and solution provider for other companies which are willing to change the workworld of their employees to a better and healthier world.

MeisterTask is our brandnew tool to manage our processes and ressources of time for all the people, who are working with us.

I hope to find here at meister community tips and tricks for my work and also can share my experiences with other community members.

Thank you much and best regards, Gabi

• Miša Hennin
    edited October 2022

Hey @gjung@unityambassadors.ch and welcome!

Your background sounds very interesting, and I have faith MeisterTask will be able to help you manage your processes and resources to create a better and healthier world ❤️.

Feel free to explore the Get Inspired section in MeisterTask for tips, tricks, best practices and templates, and don't hesitate to ask questions!