Feature Idea: More Colors for Projects and Columns

Philip Gossner
Philip Gossner DE Pro Posts: 4 Active Contributor

Hey everbody,

pretty basic idea: Are you going to plan to add more colors for Meistertask projects and columns? eg. like in Mindmeister, we would love to see some more variations of each color group, since this would make the big number of projects and columns we are using a lot easiert to visualize the way we use it in our company.

Thank you!

Tagged:
23 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Thanks for the suggestion @philipgossner , and welcome to the community! 👋 There's nothing on our roadmap currently related to the default number of colors in columns, but we've actually started to hear from several users who have very large projects with many sections - sounds like the main issue is similar to what @Michael Heil raised in this thread. When a project has a ton of sections it can be hard to maintain an overview! I'll raise this with our MT product manager. 👍

• Michael Heil
    Michael Heil DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 86 Star Contributor

@Andrew Lapidus thanks for adressing me and @philipgossner yes, more colours would be very helpful in large boards. I gave my vote 😁👍

Michael Heil

eBusiness-KompetenzZentrum gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @philipgossner you've got my vote! I think this sounds like a really simple way to make big projects easier to understand. Thanks for sharing!

• Philip Gossner
    Philip Gossner DE Pro Posts: 4 Active Contributor

@Andrew Lapidus Hi, just wanted to ask if there is already an update on this topic. Thank you!

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello @Philip Gossner, according to another conversation I'm aware of, all these feature requests will be considered after the new Sub Tasks and Task Dependencies get released.

You can see what I mean in this link of another request which has even more supporters.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor

Got my voice, @Philip Gossner I like to group sections, and with shades of green or blue or yellow a section is easy and instantly perceived as part of a group of sections.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey,

@Philip Gossner I just wanted to let you know that we have an AMA event coming up with Meister's Design Lead. You can post your questions (such as the one above) here:

Adam can answer all your design-based questions for any Meister product!

Best,

Miša