select pictures from internet to an idea.

Willem Broer
Willem Broer EN Basic, International Partner Posts: 1 Beginner

In the old editor you could easily load a picture from internet to an idea. As a mindmap is a visual tool, it would be e great thing if this function was also possible in the new editor. I would be very happy with it and with me lots of other users I guess.

5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

You got my vote @Willem Broer, I remember and miss that feature as well

I also hope they bring it back soon 😀

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @Willem Broer thanks for your suggestion! I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see in the new editor.

At the moment it's possible to copy paste images directly from the internet to your mind map topics as well as inserting them via the Media and Attachment functions in the Actions Menu.

We're aiming to make our tools as smooth and easy to use as possible, so would love to hear your ideas.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Ohh yes! In the old editor you could Google Search for images on the internet from right within the app... I'd also love to see this re-implemented (although other elements of feature parity, like presentation mode (!!!) will surely be implemented sooner)

• Bertrand Casaert
    Bertrand Casaert EN Basic, International Partner Posts: 8 Beginner

It would be cool. I follow

?

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor

Me too!