🤓 MeisterHacks: Take the Shortcut

Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
edited August 2023 in Tips and Templates

MindMeister offers a variety of shortcuts, covering basic, advanced and everything in between. In fact, there's almost a shortcut for every functionality. I really recommend you take some time to get to grips with these shortcuts so that you can create professional mind maps without lifting your fingers from the keyboard. 

Which shortcuts do you find most useful? I'd love to hear!

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Thanks for this, Miša! This reminds me of this post, where we discussed mass-converting topics into MeisterTask tasks. This can be cumbersome when using a mouse, but by using the "create task" shortcut (shift + option + t) and the arrow keys, you can quickly turn a bunch of mind map topics into actionable tasks!

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor

Ctrl+. - #FocusMode seems to become my favorite keyboard shortcut from now on since I clearly meet the limits of my mental capacity at least ten times a day. From brainstorming to research to productive communication to presentation to task management, focus is priority's twin-partner in getting things done and achieving good results, on time and without being overly stressed.

• MiÅ¡a Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    edited April 2023

I can definitely relate @Olaf Roeb!