I colour-coded my tasks but these changes can't be seen by my team? (tags)

Jack
Jack EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited October 2022 in Ask the Community

I have just created a new project, colour coded some of the tasks to make it easier to manage but the other members of the group don't see these colours. How can I change this so everyone sees the same colour as me? I am still new at this.

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jack, welcome to the community! 😁

Sounds like you color coded your project by adding tags, am I right about that? If so, it could be that your teammates have their appearance settings set to not show tags. This can be changed under Preferences > Appearance:

You can also change whether tags are displayed using the keyboard shortcut ;

Let me know if this helps!

Best, Andrew

Answers

• Jack
    Jack EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Thanks for your help Andrew!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Happy to help, @Jack ! Don't hesitate to reach out again with any questions!

Since you and your team are new to MeisterTask, you'll definitely have "fresh eyes" and be able to see things the rest of the more experienced "power-users" can't. If you've gotten any suggestions for improvement, be sure to check out the "Feature Request" category for MeisterTask and let your voice be heard! :D

Best,

Andrew