Why are symbols displaying instead of text?

egangnath
egangnath EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi I just recently noticed that there are symbols displaying in the interface that make it difficult to navigate. I thought it was a translation issue in my browser but can't seem to figure out how to adjust to English. Attached is a screenshot. Is anyone experiencing this? Is there a fix or just a bug w/ me?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @egangnath 👋🙂

On what kind of device did you edit the MindMap or enter the titles? PC in Browser? Or another device like mobile phone? I guess there is a problem with the keyboard used on the device. This may be due to the coding.

I recommend changing the texts on a PC via the browser and testing whether everything is displayed normally. Maybe @Andrew Lapidus can pass this phenomenon on to the developers. I have also heard about this from some of my clients. In that cases it was due to the keyboard of the mobile device.

Best regards, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi all, and thanks @Jörg Koper for the tag! Definitely agree with what Jörg said here - would be great to have this information @egangnath: were the titles edited in a browser or a mobile app?

And also: Is the text in the map also strange? Or only the title?