Signing in with two different accounts: Where are my maps?

Ray Cane
Ray Cane EN Basic Posts: 4 New Here
edited October 2022 in Ask the Community

Hello I was on the Basic subscription, and had created 3 mind maps. I created a second account to use at home with my home email address, but when I log in to my work account it insists on taking me to my personal one even though the log in details are different.

How can I get my original mind maps back?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Ray - I've gone ahead and forwarded your issue to our support team, who will get in contact to take a closer look into your account. They should get in contact with you shortly!

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Ray Cane - thanks for reaching out! Rest assured, your mind maps are not lost!

Sounds like this might an issue with single-sign-on. If you used Google or another similar service to create or log in to your Meister account, your browser might have stored this information and could be continuing to log you in to the wrong account.

I'd recommend clearing your browser cache or trying to log in with a different browser. Let me know if either of these steps solve the issue!

• Ray Cane

I have logged in from my phone and they are there, how do I get them back on my PC?

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Ray Cane, if the maps are still there on mobile, it sounds like you are logged in to the wrong account on on the web app - when you click your user avatar in the top-right corner of MindMeister, does it show your work e-mail or personal e-mail?

• Ray Cane

Thank you, yes even if I log in with my work email address and passwords it opens up in my private account.

• Ray Cane

Its is showing me a s logged into my work account but the mind maps are my wife's private ones.