[RESOLVED] Why can't I export Mind Maps to PDF on Google Chrome?

teamflashrules@gmail.com
teamflashrules@gmail.com EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

I am unable to save PDF's on Google Chrome. This bug has been here for over a week. Where can I report this bug?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @teamflashrules@gmail.com - you've come to the right place for reporting bugs!

Sorry you're been experiencing this issue for over a week! I'll take a closer look with our dev team. I was able to export to PDF on Google Chrome for MacOS just now - could you let me know what operating system you're using, and what version of Google Chrome? Also - are you receiving an error message? Or is MindMeister just stuck loading the PDF?

• tomasmatos
    tomasmatos EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

my case is the same I can't export in pdf or even in JPG/PNG. I'm using google chrome in incognito mode on macbookos monteray. But I also tested it on windows 10 and same problem.

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @tomasmatos, thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about this issue - let me see if we can get to the bottom of this.

I wasn't able to immediately duplicate this on my MacBook using Monterey. A bit more information could help our team discover what's going on here:

• Is this happening with all of your maps, or just a single map?
    • What exactly happens when you receive try to export a map? Are you receiving an error message when you try to export? Or is the exported file corrupted? A screenshot of the error might help here, especially if you could have the error console open for the screenshot (in Google Chrome MacOS, you can open the error console with Option + ⌘ + J)
    • If you enable support access to your account, our team can investigate more closely.

Thanks, and looking forward to your response!

-Andrew

• Vinícius Taddone
    Vinícius Taddone EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner

Hi everyone, I found another BUG when we export PDF files. The LINKS are not showing anymore. May you help me? Or Reach out me if you identify the bug there? Thanks.

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @VTaddone - thanks for reaching out! Was able to immediately replicate this. Our devs are on this task and will implement a fix ASAP!

Best,

Andrew

• Vinícius Taddone
    Vinícius Taddone EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner

Thank you in advance, Andrew. Could you contact us here when it is fixed?

Regards,

VT

• Andrew Lapidus

Absolutely @VTaddone - as a quick update: Our engineers found the issue and have already built and tested a fix. It should be deployed by the end of the week (likely Friday morning).