[SOLVED] Mobile App keeps crashing at map listing

Theodor Westin
Theodor Westin Unconfirmed, EN Basic Posts: 14 Beginner
edited November 2022 in Ask the Community

I think I have too many mind maps. Why does a list of mindmap have to be so resource-intensive?

My phone is new and has 12 GB of RAM, which is more than what my laptop has and that thing can easily handle it.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hey @theowest!

Hm… it definitely couldn’t be that you have too many maps, we’ve tested accounts with 100s of maps and on much older phones.

You could try some basic phone troubleshooting such as restarting the phone, reinstalling the app etc., updating app/ operating system.

If you have an android, this post might also help or be explaining the same experience?

Let me know if this keeps happening!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Theodor Westin
    edited November 2022

yes, but are they as big as mine?

the problem with the crashing only started when I finished one of my biggest mindmaps.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey!

We have tested both big and small yes and haven't found any issues.

Best,

• Theodor Westin

Alright so I reinstalled the app and it works fine now. 😅

• Miša Hennin

Amazing news! I'm really pleased to hear it 😁. Let me know if I can help with anything else.