How can I stop my dashed border style getting reset to solid?

Options
FKALEX
FKALEX EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited November 2022 in Ask the Community

When after changing a border style of a MindMeister shape with a thin border to "dashed" it gets reset to a solid line when reloading the document. Seem to be a bug. Can be reproduced using Chrome or Edge.

Opened a bug ticket September 13th and it got confirmed. Unbelievable that it hasn't been fixed! Did provide a video and were in eMail exchange with support multiple times. I know that it worked in the past - and I know that I can instead change the color - but I need the dashed line style.

THX

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,381 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @FKALEX, I assume that your question refers to the new version of MindMeister. Is that correct?Would you mind showing a video of your workflow? I couldn't reproduce the problem myself, but would like to try to help you.

Best regards, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.