[RESOLVED] Why am I unable to change my password?

mediajolt
mediajolt EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

When I go to the Accounts page and go to change my password, it asks me for my current password, but the field doesn't allow for any input. Tried this on Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else having this issue?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

btw - our devs found quick workaround in the meantime: It seems that currently only the "middle" of the text field is buggy. You should be able to still click the very beginning edge of the text field to start typing. You can see what I mean in this GIF:

We'll get this fixed ASAP in the meantime!

Answers

• VelcroWarrior
    VelcroWarrior EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here

Same issue here on Safari

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi all - I just checked myself and can confirm that this is a bug - thanks for reporting @mediajolt. Our devs will jump on this ASAP. In the meantime, you can reset your password by first logging out and visiting the password reset page.

I'll keep this thread updated as soon as we've fixed this issue. Sorry in the meantime for the inconvenience!

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @VelcroWarrior and @mediajolt - just heard form our developers that this issue has been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out promptly!

Best,

Andrew

• VelcroWarrior
    VelcroWarrior EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here

Thanks!