🥇 Badge of the Month: Thanksgiving/ November

Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
edited February 2023 in Community Café

Hey!

Welcome to our first Badge of the Month post!

This will be a monthly series in which your participation will gain you a badge. We're introducing this series as part of our Rewards Program to give you an easy way of joining in and connecting with others. It's easy - Your answers don't have to be Meister-related, we'd just like to hear from you 😃.

The rules are simple:

1. There will be one post at the start of each month inviting you to respond with your own thoughts and experiences.
  2. There will be a different badge for each month.
  3. Each badge is worth 10 points.
  4. The discussion will be open until the last day of the month.
  5. Replying multiple times on one post will not get you multiple badges!
  6. You will receive the badge immediately after responding.

Ready? So are we! Join in by sharing your thoughts below and head over to your profile to admire your shiny new badge.

Badge of the Month: November 2022

November...cold, grey and dark: It's the perfect month to try and find a ray of sunshine. So, we wanted to ask you what you're thankful for. Maybe your neighbor put the bins out for you, your partner cooked a delicious meal, or your dog brought you a slipper. Whatever it is, we'd love to hear. In this busy world, it's easy to forget to take a minute and register gratitude.

I can't wait to read!

Best,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• frank_astair
    frank_astair EN Basic Posts: 11 Active Contributor

I am thankful for your new community - it has already been super useful for us and I appreciate this way of interacting with others using the same tools as me.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

The last few weeks have been very exciting and eventful for my team and me. There have been many new ideas, projects, conferences, trainings and meetings that have challenged us and fill us with joy.

Then I joined this great community where I could connect with great people in such a short time. This network is so valuable! I especially enjoy exchanging ideas with @Andrew Lapidus, @Miša, @Marlene Lechner, @Andres D'Andrea and all the other nice members here 😊

I am very grateful for all of this and I cannot emphasise enough how valuable such things are for me. I'm wishing everyone of you all the best, always the right and creative ideas and most of all health 🙏

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

I'm thankful for thanksgiving break 🤣 !

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello, I'm thankful for having the chance to connect with people from other countries and learn from their experiences through platforms like this community.

I'm thankful for living in this time when the technology allows us to reach and learn from people and places our ancestors could only dream about.

Thanks to Team Meister and members of this community for all the great experiences and opportunities.

Best regards 🖐️

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Martha camacho
    Martha camacho MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 14 Star Contributor

I'm grateful for this lovely community and for the Christmas market season in Vienna! ⭐️

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind
    edited November 2022

Hi everyone! The online community has been a wonderful opportunity to meet Meister users from all over the world and learn about their individual and group experiences. Not only in using Meister products but on a professional and personal level. I think I speak for everyone, when I say that the community has opened up new doors for us all.

p.s. I'm very jealous I can't experience the beautiful Christmas markets.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Wow - super touched by all the love in this thread already! 🥲

As anyone involved in large projects can attest to, it can sometimes be difficult to not get bogged down in the minutiae of small details. For me, by far the most rewarding part of launching the community has been to rediscover the "bigger picture" of why we had the idea for community in the first place. I can't describe how rewarding it has been to get to know our members and explore other ideas for collaborating. Thank you all :D

And btw @Cathy Fanning, we'll be sure to have a sip of Glühwein in your honor! 😀

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

It's good to have you joined @Olaf Roeb

We'll be glad to respond any question you have regarding the use of the Meister Suite.

Have a fantastic day 👋

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Angelika
    Angelika EN Basic Posts: 11 Active Contributor

These have been so nice to read!

Im thankful for fall/ autumn. I LOVE this season: dark, rainy evenings, candles, leaves, fog, warm drinks...

• Jonathan Ernst
    Jonathan Ernst EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 2 Beginner

I'm thankful for this new community site - it's really well designed and simple to navigate!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Good morning everybody! I have really enjoyed reading all of these comments on this grey English morning 🌧️. @Olaf Roeb You're so welcome! I've really enjoyed our inspiring discussions and hope to have many more ☺️.

I'm of course thankful for this Community and my brilliant colleagues, but I'd also like to write that I'm thankful for J.K. Rowling for writing Harry Potter which I'm finally reading for the first time 🤣. Waiting till autumn to start the series was a fantastic decision - It's absolutely wonderful to switch off my laptop at the end of the day, light some candles and get comfy on the sofa with (now) the fifth book!

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Douglas Boyce
    Douglas Boyce MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 20 Star Contributor

I am thankful for the automation tools in MeisterTasks. It helps me standard processes and save a TON of work each month !

• Miša Hennin

Hi @briteidea and welcome to the Community!

I'm so pleased the automations help save you work - I'd love to hear more. I'll be sure to tag you for some extra insight when I make a post about automations 😁.

This discussion has been closed.