Options

Hi @Andrew Lapidus

Looking good and definitely a much needed solution

Chris

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus Please more more more! 🤩
    This will be the game Changer > Knowlegde-Management AND Task-Management in ONE App.
    Have you mentioned a Desktop App (especially for IOS) to the team?
    Thx for your amazing work!

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Erik Hoogenraad
    Erik Hoogenraad EN Pro Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

Looking great!

• Dessy Prasad
    Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus The app layout itself, looks great but I do have a couple of questions. I know the devs are working on integrating this into the MeisterTask app but will there also be a stand alone MeisterNote app? I think this would be better for Meister's marketing if it'll complete with something like Notion or Evernote. I also think having it only integrated with MeisterTask will be confusing for firms that don't have their employees use that feature. At the very least, even if one app, will it at least undergo a name change so it's not still called MeisterTask and is more of a multipurpose name?

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

Additional Thoughts:
    - Offline-Functionality would be very important.
    - Capturing Voice-Notes

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Christian Müller
    Christian Müller DE Business Posts: 56 Star Contributor
    Options

Plus one for offline functionality. Regarding voice notes: I would love it to be integrated in a way so that you can have an automatic transcription of a captured voice note. At the moment I am using a lot of dictation for my notes in MeisterNote.

Sustainable productivity - what do we really need to be productive? And how sustainable is it?

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

This is gonna be great! @Andrew Lapidus

Looking forward to use it!

And thanks for pushig this forward…

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Chace Campbell
    Chace Campbell MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 8 Beginner
    Options

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

One question: will the section paragraphs be collapsible?

• Christian Müller
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus Any ETA for the beta programm? Changes in my work environment have me relying more on my phone for data and information capture and at the moment I have to transfer everything in MeisterNote later. Would love to do it directly. :)

Sustainable productivity - what do we really need to be productive? And how sustainable is it?

• Rhett Deighton
    Rhett Deighton EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

I'm a screenwriter utilising MeisterNote to log my ideas and create a structure to my notes. I would use the mobile app to quickly capture ideas into the same area that the existing project is being developed… however, I would use the desktop version to order and refine these notes. Primary function for me is quick capture of simple notes that can integrate with the more feature rich desktop version.

• Christian Müller
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus The last official update on development is now nearly two months old. Any news with actual dates or deadlines?

• Jerry Garden
    Jerry Garden MT Tester, DE Pro Posts: 14 Active Contributor
    edited November 2023
    Options

I share your enthusiasm for the potential of the new MeisterNote app Integration.
    The features you mentioned, particularly the availability of an iPad version, hold great promise. Personally, I often use my iPad while on the go for example in Train or elsewhere or at work, and having the capability to seamlessly take notes would be a significant game-changer.
    And could possibly erase other Apps on my iPad like Evernote, GoodNotes and so on…
    Furthermore, the idea of integrating transcription and voice dictation is ingenious. It would be fantastic if MeisterNote could work in synergy with its AI capabilities to make this a reality.
    I also resonate with the sentiment quoted from the previous post, highlighting the appeal of MeisterNote serving as both a reference tool and a note-taking app, especially on the iPad. Many users, like myself, rely on personal notebooks for note-taking, and this expansion of MeisterNote's capabilities would greatly benefit us. The incorporation of a transcription feature is an exciting prospect, and the potential integration with MeisterNote's AI for voice dictation could add even more value. I'm eagerly anticipating the possibilities this could bring and the evolution of this app and maybe one day i can do most for work and private organization, Note taking e.t.c in the MeisterWorld.

Enjoy your Day & Week!

Best regards,
    Jerry

• Zach Alexander
    Zach Alexander EN Business Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I’ve just recently (within the last 2 months) started using MeisterNote more often for tracking meeting notes for work and have been using it in my personal life to capture ideas and projects that haven’t turned into “tasks” that I would use MeisterTask for. I am planning to move my personal OneNote notebooks over to MeisterNote, which I expect to be a time-consuming process. Having an import functionality to automatically assign headers, body text, bullet/ordered lists, etc., would be save me a lot of time and would make switching 100% over to using MeisterNote an easy choice.

It’s an easy-to-use and intuitive tool so I was disappointed to find there is no app currently available! Very glad this is in development and would be interested in providing feedback on the beta app. I assume with iOS it’s through Test Flight, so please let me know what information you would need from me for an invitation.

• Wolfgang Tichy
    Wolfgang Tichy DE Business Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus

I have been using MeisterTasks for many years now in my team. MeisterNotes could be a nice replacement for MS OneNote, however, without robust offline functionality I would never dare using MeisterNotes for notes that I need to be able so access all the time.

Travelling by plane or train is a good example; sometimes in court rooms there is no internet reception; even sometimes in holidays somewhere in the country side.

I hope that feature will make it to the app….

kind regards

Wolfgang