What should I take into account to start working with MeisterTask?

Rafael Martínez Campoblanco
Rafael Martínez Campoblanco International Partner, EN Business Posts: 10 Active Contributor

Dear friends, happy new year 2023!!! many blessings to all of you.

I wanted to start this year trying MeisterTask and I'm sure you can help me in this adventure. How can I start? What advice can you give me?

I lead a group of 43 people who live in 19 countries around the world. Order, planning and collaborative work are very important to us.

Thank you all.

Rafa

Best Answer

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco and welcome to the Community! 😊👍️

If you don't know MT very well at the moment I recommend this short video. Here you'll get a lot of informations what you can do with MT.

If you've already tried something out with MT, here are some examples. The most of the examples are called "Project Template" or "MeisterHack".

If you need something else, just ask the Community! 😉

Hope I could answer your question so far...

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

Answers

• Rafael Martínez Campoblanco
    Rafael Martínez Campoblanco International Partner, EN Business Posts: 10 Active Contributor

Thanks a lot Gallo.

The video "Get to know MeisterTask: Product Walkthrough with Anna Księżarczyk (On Demand)" is really great, it is a very complete explanation. Also, the input and ideas from the Community on the use of MeisterTask are very valuable.

I'll start by creating my first project :)

Rafa.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi @Rafael Martínez Campoblanco,

I'm glad I was able to help you! 😊

And as I said, if you have any questions, there are a lot of people here in the community who will help you!

Good luck with your first project!

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!