How can I paste an image into a task?
edited March 13 in MeisterTask Feature Ideas
In the 21th century, CMD+V is not for just texts.
I regularly need to take a screenshot and add it to my tasks.
Current workflow (killer):
- Take a screenshot
- Save it as a file
- Go to attachments/upload in meistertask
- Choose the image file to attach
- Delete the file from local after attaching
- Take a screenshot to clipboard (CMD+CTRL+shiift+3 or 4)
- CMD+V attaches the image in task detail view
Rooster McNugget Member, MT Tester Posts: 272 Mastermind
Hi @Sanan and welcome to the community! 👋
I allready tried to add a screen shot to a task. And it worked perfect.
1. Made a screenshot
2. Opened the task and pressed Ctrl. + V and it added the screenshot as an attachment.
I use Google Chrome. Which browser do you use?
Yesterday I coulnd't do it I gave up with disappointment.
After your comment, I tried more, eventualy I figured out that comment box shouldn't be focused to make it work. Thanks!2