Calender / Gantt

Options
Bjoern
Bjoern EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

Extend Gantt Chart as a calendar for a month/year overview for e.g. social media editorial planning.

5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,381 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Bjoern and welcome to the community 👋🙂

This feature request is a very interesting one. We normally create project boards for editorial planning. But the request would also mean to make different, maybe department based Gantt Charts with the feature available. Did I get this right?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Bjoern
    Bjoern EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Joerg Koper, we do so as well but I miss a larger overview (see attached example Trello)

For the departmend based Gantt Chart I opened another request:

There might be a possible workaround to the problem I described, but it does not offer a solution either:

For example, a slightly extended selection option for attribute transfer when integrating into Google Calendar. This could theoretically solve both of my queries, but the problem is currently only:
    During the integration, only the due date of a task is transferred to the Google Calendar. However, it would also be important to transfer the planning period during integration. In this way, I could transfer several projects with due dates and time periods to Google and, for example, display project A and project B calendars together.

Best, Björn