💻 Best Practice Webinar: Quarterly Goals with the Meister Suite

Marlene Lechner
Marlene Lechner Admin, MeisterLobster, DE Business Posts: 51 Success Manager
edited June 2023 in Announcements & Updates

Does your company want to be more efficient? Setting strategic goals is the first step towards more efficiency. The second step... reaching them! 🙌

Join us for our free live webinar on March 28 at 4:30pm and get exclusive insights on how the MeisterSuite with MeisterTask, MindMeister and MeisterNote can lead your team to success! 🚀

Many customers use the Meister Suite to plan, implement and document their quarterly plans. Sounds like something your team needs? You're in the right place. Our expert @Nick Willemsens is going to show you how an initial brainstorm can flow into effortless project management –accompanied by easy-to-handle documentation.

👉 Sign up here

Comments

• Nick Willemsens
    Nick Willemsens EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 7 Success Manager

I am looking forward to sharing the value of the Meister Suite to efficiently set your company goals, but more importantly, to achieve them as well! 🚀

This is only the first Webinar of our Best Practice Series, so stay tuned for more! 💪

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Sounds great! Already signed up ✅

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Very excited for this, @Nick Willemsens, and thrilled to hear that it's just one webinar in a part of a series! Count me in! :D

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hey, great presentation @Nick Willemsens!

Thanks for the valuable examples you shared in those 30 minutes.

Best regards.

Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Thanks everyone for attending! 😀 We'll be posting the recording (and answers to attendee's questions) in this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Andrew