Can I generate a report showing the tasks completed by each team member?

Ann Gallagher
Ann Gallagher EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi

I'm new to MeisterTask and I love it already.

I'm wondering is it possible to generate a report showing what tasks have been completed by which team member? I can see what tasks have been completed and who they were assigned to (mostly unassigned at the moment) but I can't see if there's a way to show who is completing the tasks.

Thanks

Ann

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @AnnGall123 and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can create individual filters in reports.

For example, a filter like this one (task owner):

You can also create individual tags like names for example. A further advantage of this method is, that you can insert names of team members, that are not yet working in MeisterTask. This way you can filter the names of the team members and get an overview, who completed the project.

Have fun trying it out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Ann Gallagher

Thanks. Looks like that's a pro option? That's a pity.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi @Ann Gallagher,

yes your right. The function starts with the pro. But I really recommend you the pro version. It will really makes your work much easier and more efficent. (And no, I have no shares from Meister 😉).

Have a good one!

Best,

Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi Ann,

I do understand your first thought about the option in relation to the pro plan. On the other hand, we must take into account that MeisterTask is a professional tool that is constantly being developed by programmers. They all have to pay for their living too 😉

A few years ago I have started with a free plan too. Then I switched to pro, and today we're happy with our business account.

I think, it always depends on what we all need for our professional work. In the end it pays off, to be so much faster in our work with all the automations and other benefits of only one program.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Ann Gallagher

You are probably right but unfortunately I can't justify 'going pro' at the moment. The app is fantastic and I'm spreading the word through all my contacts! Hopefully I can support the programmers indirectly that way.