Can I choose to hide completed tasks in iCalendar?

pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com
pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello,

The calendar integration stipulates the following:

"Once connected, all tasks with a due date that have been assigned to you will be displayed in your calendar."

Is there a way to hide those tasks attributed to me, but which I already did (and I closed already) ? (mind not yet archived, only closed)

Checking in my calendar on IOS (16.4.1.)

Thanks in advance

Pascal

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com,

Thanks for the info.

It seems it's not possible to hide the tasks. The only options I can think of is that you either remove the assignee or remove the due date before completing the task. Then it won't be visible on your calendar anymore.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Sorry from my side, for responding this late to your question. I have to admit, that I don't have any experiences with this integration, because I don't use Google calendar 😅

I have reached out to the Meister-Team to get some help for you. It's been a bit busy here, so I hope you're not already frustrated with this problem. Be sure, to get some support as soon as possible, Pascal.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com,

Sorry for the delay here, I'd like to investigate this!

Could you tell me which calendar you're integrating with?

Best,

Miša

• pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com

Thanks for the feedback.
    the calendar I use is the native IOS calendar on iPhone, not google calendar.

• pascal.warmoes@colruytgroup.com

Thank you,
    removing the due date before putting on complete is the workaround I started to use indeed

Pascal