Filter in MindMeister with Attributes from MeisterTasks
RaphaelH Member Posts: 3 Beginner
This is my workflow :
- Create the MindMap (hundreds of topics over a few years)
- Prioritize the tasks (I would like the criteria to be the same in MindMesiter and MeisterTasks)
- Create the tasks in MeisterTasks (with the status of dependence to the parents), so the children tasks should be related and "blocking" the parents tasks to be accomplished.(I read that this is planned on the roadmap)
- Follow the project development
- Monitor the tasks done in MindMeister, and ont only in MeisterTasks
So this is what I miss : being able to filter in MindMeister with criterias from MeisterTasks
Take my upvote 👍 — a great idea for achieving more cross-product workflows and parity between MT and MM!1
Nice, thanks. I upvoted it already.
Follow me on LinkedIn and:
BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.
Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.
GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.0