Grammarly: Is there a way to utilize Grammarly when in MeisterNote?

Options
livejoe
livejoe EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

Grammarly for Chrome (browser plug-in) doesn't initialize when writing in MeisterNote. Grammarly + MeisterNote would be an outstanding combo. Interestingly, it works as I now type in this feature request text box.

According to support.grammarly.com, "Grammarly for Chrome is designed to work seamlessly on any website where you find yourself writing."

They also mention, "Grammarly does not initialize in text areas smaller than 38 pixels in height." (dunno if this could be related)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Grammarly plugin for Chrome works on my side, but if you're having issues, Grammarly Desktop should also work!

Answers

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

Hm - that's odd, I use Grammarly with MeisterNote all the time (using Chrome) and haven't experienced an issue. Does it work when in Incognito Mode?

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @livejoe and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Do you still have the problems? If yes, try to take a look into the settings of the plugin. And if you're using a script blocker, take a look at it too. As @JoiedeVivre mentioned, the Grammarly plugin should work with MeisterNote.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.