Bread-crumb in the search results

Options
Stefan Konopatzki
Stefan Konopatzki EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited May 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

As a user, I want to see the exact location of the cards which are shown on the search-result page so that I know where the card is located.

Currently:
Search result (no bread-crumb for the columns, only for the project "Bestellungen". And "Bestellungen" is less important than the information on the columns, because I know the project which I'm in when searching for a card):

Best regards

Stefan

PS: Loving your tool though. But this feature is so much needed for our purposes. It was one thing which I liked better when I was still using Trello (besides the more compact view too).

6 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,381 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Stefan Konopatzki,

that's a very interesting feature request. I think this could be implemented very well right next to the displayed project name. Perhaps shown in brackets. You've got my vote 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

I like this request too. I'm in! 👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Gabriel Divine
    Gabriel Divine EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

Thank you for sharing your experience at my location