Why can't I see the history of a task when on my browser?

Options
k
k EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi,

I couldn't find any info on anyone else having this issue, but I am unable to view the history of a task on the bottom of the card, when I view it in my browser.

I can view it on the app

Does anyone know if this is a setting thing? I can't find any way to activate it

Any help would be appreciated

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, now I know what you mean. Beside comments, you see a little arrow. A click on it opens the context menu, and you're able to choose what you want to activate. In the picture below, you can see it. You can also see, that I chose "activities". This way you can switch between this two options.

Is that working for you?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @k and welcome to the community 👋🙂

When you open the task and have a look on the right side, you'll find the history of the task.

Is it what you were looking for?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• k
    Options

Hi Jörg,

I am able to see that high level information, but I'm missing information in the comment area.

I will see comments, but when I view on my phone app, or through a client's profile (he has a basic profile), I see timestamps of when checklists were clicked off, when files were added, etc.

I would like to be able to see that on my desktop browser, but its missing

any ideas?

• k
    Options

Also, thank for replying!
    Sorry, I didn't thank you in the first reply, lol

• Joerg Koper
    Options

• k
    Options

That's it!
    Thanks so much
    This was driving me crazy!

• Joerg Koper
    edited June 2023
    Options

Cool, glad we two could solve the problem 💪😊

Absolutely understand that it was a bit annoying.

If you like, you can click on yes at "Did this answer the question?" at answer from 5:55 PM. That closes the question and shows other community members the solution on top of the topic.

Best, Jörg