Why can't I add a fourth team member?

Options
Juan
Juan EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

I cannot seem to add my fourth team member (User) I have updated my plan to include four seats but when I get to the Invite section the "Invite" button is dark and I cannot press it.

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,401 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Juan,

I'm sorry about this! I checked your account and you have one available seat so you should definitely be able to add the team member…strange.

Could you please clear cookies and cache and try again? And then also try in Incognito mode.

If the problem persists, please let me know.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Juan and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I think this is a question for the Meister Team, and I'll try to get them aboard. In the meantime, you'll may have a look at this help article about adding team members.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• CESkolos
    CESkolos EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I am having a similar problem. i have four seats and can invite the fourth user to the team but they don't receive the invitation. They are a basic user and already have access to the projects they just don't show as a team member so are unable to use the Pro functions.