[IN DEVELOPMENT] Integration between MeisterTask and MeisterNote
We use MeisterTask to manage our large project orders and MeisterNote to note events to that large project.
Why can't they be integrated?
Something as simple as a switch at the top of the Project and Note page that you can toggle between the tasks for a project and the notes on that project.
UPDATE FROM MEISTER Oct. 23rd:
We're approaching the release of this feature, which will be released as part of a large update to all MeisterTask ←→ MeisterNote integrations.
Included in this upcoming release:
Note → Task Integrations:
- Linking a project to a note/page
- Linking a task to a block, or embedding a task as a block
- Improving the "Task" sidebar in notes for a better overview
Task → Note integrations:
- Linking back from tasks to the connected note
- Attaching notes to tasks
Free Online Courses:
- All Categories
- MeisterTask Feature Board
- MeisterTask Academy
- Help Center
- 946 MindMeister
- 662 MeisterTask
- 175 MeisterNote
- Ask a Question
- Community auf Deutsch
- 215 MeisterTask - DE
- 69 Community Central
- 6 MindMeister en Español