Edit-lock for every page
This edit-lock feature, as seen in Notion, is rather important and attractive. It lets user
- Avoid accidental edits, typing, mouse drags, etc.
- Avoid team members' accidental edits
- Almost all pages should finally go to sealed status by which they should not be edited regularly, at least not regularly
- It gives user the feeling that a note, a task has been done, complete; and continue on to finish the next task, next note
- For me, personally, without that edit-lock, every page seems being a work-in-progress, it does sound like nothing is settled.