Is there an option for HTML for code snippets?

Sean Leary
Sean Leary EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

Love the ability to format code snippets and add a language (appears in the top-right corner of the snippet box). Surprised there's no option for HTML. Am I missing something? 🤔

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,610 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sean,

I spoke with our devs and found out that there was a security concern about the html snippets. The team is interested in your use case though. Could you share some more info for me to pass on to the dev team?

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Sean and welcome to the community 👋🙂

That's a very good question that I just forwarded to the Meister team. I'm pretty sure, that we'll get an answer soon.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Sean Leary
    Sean Leary EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi @Miša Hennin,

We use HTML snippets in documenting our workflows. It allows me to use and format the code as a code block, but there isn't an option for selecting HTML as the language when I try to apply a label to the code block.

Not a big deal, just something I thought would be helpful. I use CSS and JS snippets as well and can label them without an issue.

Thanks for your help! 😎

Sean